Our open job offers
Working at bciti is an exciting and rewarding adventure! We are a team of experienced, passionate and multi-cultural people. We carry out innovative projects in a pleasant working environment in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Sales & Business Development Representative
- Develop new accounts and business opportunities through prospecting and networking;
- Represent bciti with dignity and interact with stakeholders at the executive and tactical levels;
- Understand the strategic and business drivers behind the development of client projects;
- Assume the responsibilities of a business and technology advisor and engage the team as needed;
- And more
Senior Marketing manager
- Develop and maintain a customer acquisition plan focused on small and medium sized cities in the US and Canada.
- Build and execute customer acquisition programs including writing, creative coordination, vendor/contract management and campaign setup in marketing systems
- Manage agency and vendor relationships, ensuring campaigns are high performing across established KPIs
- And more.
Technical Project Manager
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical & delivery personnel
- Evaluate budget and develop delivery plan
Mobile the team to deliver quality features in time and budget
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects or client’s requests
- And more
Digital Delivery Manager
- Ensure work is planned with the team and the correct documentation is in place, kept up to date and communicated regularly
- Mentor Digital Delivery Specialists and Analysts offering support and guidance and carrying out regular peer reviews
- Act as a custodian of the digital methodology to ensure that processes are followed and the correct levels of governance are in place
- And more
Join the bciti team
We are a fast growing company with one goal in mind: better citizens' daily lives. Join us in building a better future for the citizens of the world.